Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday!

Happy Good Friday (night), fellow bloggers!
Today was a much-needed girl's day with my best friend, Haley and I had a blast.
I hope you all enjoyed this day as much as I did..even if it was a tad chilly here in NC.
Here's what we did:

Went to eat lunch at The Daily Grind in Greenville.. AMAZING. I got a chicken melt that consisted of grilled chicken strips, bacon, cheese, and grilled onions on a sandwich that was toasted like a panini. After the entree came a sinfully delicious giant piece of chocolate peanut butter pie. I'm a super picky eater and I was more than satisfied. If you're ever in the Greenville area, I would definitely recommend it. 


Went to see Titanic 3-D. Titanic is one of my all-time favorite movies and it was of course, nothing short of amazing. The awesome-ness of the 3-D part wore off after about the first 30 minutes though. And it felt like the movie lasted an eternity since it's like 4 hours long and I'm not very good at sitting still for long periods of time. I love the movie, but I wouldn't recommend spending $10 to go see it in 3-D...sorry I'm not sorry.


Went shopping. It has been forever since I've done some good shopping so it felt wonderful getting some super-cute things tonight! I'm trying to expand my style horizon, so hopefully the few things I got will be a good start.
American Eagle was having a store-wide 40% off sale.. here's some of the things I got!
I have been dying for some white cropped pants, and these fit perfectly!

I hope you all had a relaxing Good Friday and have a great Easter weekend! 
Don't forget what Easter is all about! ;)

xo,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to get feedback from you guys so please don't hesitate to comment! thank you, thank you, thank you for reading!