Saturday, March 10, 2012

spring break???

Okay, so since I've been on spring break all week (which was more like winter break, might I add), I've actually had time to create a blog! I'm not so sure how often I'll have the time to post, but I'm stoked about getting into the blogging world.

Even though I didn't go to Malibu, Hawaii, Panama City, or even Atlantic Beach for spring break, I cannot explain how much I have loved it. I got to come home, relax, and spend time with my best friend (who goes to UNC-CH so I don't get to see very often). In fact, I've had such a nice time being so relaxed that I haven't even started to think about the 2 papers that I have to turn in next week. Whoops! What kind of professor assigns work to do over spring break anyway??! I know, I know, I'm lucky because I actually get a spring break..but it would be SO much better right now if I wasn't stressing out about all the work I have to do over the next 2 weeks.

On the bright side, the TAR HEELS won today which means we're heading to the ACC Tournament semifinals and I have a happy boyfriend! Hopefully poor John Henson didn't hurt his wrist too bad and hopefully we can get another win tomorrow against the Pack so I can have a happy boyfriend for another day. Oh, and I found this hilarious, totally relevant picture on the UNC Memes facebook page and had to share:



Happy Weekend!.. don't forget to watch the ACC Tourney and pull for the Heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to get feedback from you guys so please don't hesitate to comment! thank you, thank you, thank you for reading!